- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC PROGRAMS
- BUSINESS PROGRAMS
- SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- NEWS & EVENTS
Confucius Institute Scholarship Open for Application
In order to provide people around the world interested in learning the Chinese language with more opportunities to further their studies, and to provide more resources for individual Confucius Institutes, the Confucius Institute Headquarters established the "Confucius Institute Scholarship" Program in 2009.
2018 Confucius Institute Scholarship applications have opened. Confucius Institute students and alumni (aged 18-35) are encouraged to apply.
Scholarships available in 2018:
- Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL)
- Bachelor's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL)
- One academic year of in-country Chinese study
- One semester of in-country Chinese study
- Four weeks of in-country Chinese study
The Confucius Institute Scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fees, accommodation fees, provides a living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses and is offered every year. Please contact the Confucius Institute at the University of Melbourne for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
There have been six applications submitted to the Institute so far.