- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC PROGRAMS
- BUSINESS PROGRAMS
- SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- NEWS & EVENTS
Starting April 10, 2019 - Ending December 10, 2019
- Doctor's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (DTCSOL)
- Master's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL)
- Bachelor's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL)
- One academic year of in-country Chinese study
- One semester of in-country Chinese study
- Four weeks of in-country Chinese study
The Confucius Institute Scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fees, accommodation fees, provides a living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health, aged between 18 and 35 (Chinese language teachers in post shall be aged below 45, and applicants for BTCSOL scholarship should be aged below 20).
Starting April 10, 2019 - Ending April 29, 2019
2019 Term 2 29April - 8July Enrollments are now open!
- Term 2 enrollments are now open. View the timetable.
- Course cost is $409.00 per ten week term (20 hours), and includes GST, textbook and all course materials. A 10% discount is offered to returning Confucius Institute Students, University of Melbourne staff, students and alumni.
- Please read our Enrollment Guidelines below before making payment.
For more information please contact: Ms Linlin Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9035 8204.
Please note that the deadline to register for the language and cultural programs in Term 2 is Monday 15th April. This is not a hard deadline, but we encourage students to register early to avoid disappointment. Whilst we look to prioritize our current and long-term students by allowing them to stay with their current teacher and classmates this is not always possible with late registrations. We constantly receive a large amount of enquiries about our language and cultural programs.
Please note that places are limited in class and will be allocated on a first come first served basis through registration.