- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC PROGRAMS
- BUSINESS PROGRAMS
- SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- NEWS & EVENTS
In house cross-cultural training courses
Topics include: Chinese language, building cross-cultural awareness, communicating with Chinese clients, negotiating with Chinese clients and managing an Australian-Chinese team.
Participants who complete this course will:
- have a basic understanding of Chinese language and culture
- perform simple greetings and expressions for daily communication
- be equipped with skills for polite social interaction with Chinese visitors
- have awareness of issues in Sino-Australian cross-cultural communication
- understand modern China and modern business culture
- navigate around China’s cities more independently; and
- utilise Chinese popular apps, like Wechat, Alipay etc. to maximize efficiency in China.
For further information, please contact Ms Clarissa Belanti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 90358203.